HP Deskjet 1515 printer driver is required to run the printer through control software on the system. Driver supports OS including windows 8, 7, and CP on 32 bit, and 64 bit. In addition to driver, either ink or either toner cartridge is required.
HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Driver Download
HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Driver Specification
• File size is 93.81 MB and works on all windows OS.
• Installation installs necessary drivers including universal PCL5 driver and PLC6 driver, network driver, wireless drivers, wifi driver and lan driver.
• It supports Bluetooth
• Requires working internet connection for installation.
HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Driver Troubleshooting
Most general problem that could arise is not printing blank pages. This occurs, as driver is not working properly. This could notified by error lights. By troubleshooting driver lights blinking stop. However, a fresh installation of driver software could also solves the issue.
HP Deskjet 1515 Printer Driver Installing Software
1. Click on the download for software on Hewlett Packard site.
2. Free download takes time depending on the internet connection.
3. Choose the extraction folder when the file is downloaded.
4. After the extraction is complete, installation begins automatically.
5. To finish the installation it will ask you to connect USB.
6. For information, read the manual.